Special Events Manager
This organisation is looking for a Special Events Manager to join their ambitious and globally renowned team.
This organisation is a leading charity based in central London. They are one of the most well-known charities in the UK with a world class reputation for their special events.
- Manage a string of majorly high profile fundraising events
- Line manage 1 executive
- Work with a wide variety of both internal and external stakeholders
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with donors and stakeholders
- Execute high profile events to an excellent standard to continue this organisations well-built reputation
- Full event management from concept to delivery, including research, logistics and managing relationships with agency suppliers
- Budget management, ensuring income and expenditure is closely monitored
- Managing teams of volunteers
- Procuring items to be auctioned/raffled
- Work with other internal teams to ensure a successful marketing plan is in place that leads to maximised ticket sales
- Work with agencies and internal teams to provide high quality design collateral material
- Attending events outside of normal working hours
- Prior experience of working on events that have a fundraising focus or experience of working on high value events that cater for high net worth individuals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work to strict budgets
- Ability to think creatively and devise new concepts for the organisation
- Ability to build rapport quickly with a wide range of people
- Ability to liaise with high net worth individuals in a suitable manner
- Experience of working with high profile or high net worth individuals
- 'Customer' focused approach when putting on events
- Positive attitude to work
- Work cross-departmentally to ensure a cohesive approach to special events
- Approach work with a flexible attitude and be prepared for a change of plan!
This organisation is looking to offer a salary of between £33,000 and £37,000, depending on experience.