Performance Improvement Coach
Performance Improvement Coach (Field based, substantial basic + car + benefits)
Are you passionate about coaching individuals for business improvement?
DEKRA automotive is a talented team of people that bring out the best in a business. Our products and solutions are imaginative, built upon decades of combined automotive-industry experience and delivered with a passion.
We are a key service provider to Volkswagen Group UK and now have an exciting opportunity for experienced fleet sales and coaching professionals to join us and work on our SEAT account. The ideal candidates will be professional, dynamic and enthusiastic fleet experts with the ability to coach and develop Dealer Fleet Sales Executives, empowering them with the skills, knowledge and behaviours they need to excel.
The main aim of the Performance Improvement Coach is to drive incremental fleet sales volume through the SEAT Business Dealer Network. This will be achieved by coaching and developing all relevant fleet staff to ensure sufficient capacity and capability to deliver the business objectives. In order to be successful you will need a wealth of experience within fleet sales, performance management and development of employees on an individual and team basis.
You will need to possess proven experience within the following areas:
- Selling to blue chip organisations and small businesses on behalf of a Manufacturer or Dealerships in the corporate and B2B sales arena
- Performance management
- Developing and delivering strategies
- Development and delivery of coaching sessions
- Coaching and mentoring
- Development of effective behavioural change mechanisms
- Conduct and review training needs analysis
- Creating and developing team and personal development plans
- Setting and agreeing 'SMART Objectives’
- Negotiating and influencing at senior level
- Collation and presentation of Management Information and reporting
We are looking for genuinely passionate individuals with the ability to motivate and influence others to deliver exceptional performance, ensure objectives are met and business results are delivered. With the expansion of this team, we are flexible on the geographical locations of applicants based in the UK as new territories are still to be finalised.