A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Supervisor to join my client, a niche organisation best in central Croydon. The postholder will be responsible for leading an enthusiastic small team, ensuring SLA's and compliance is adhered to at all times.
- Effectively manage and motivate an admin team across Accounts, Compliance and HR, reviewing performance and providing support where necessary
- Working closely with the team to improve processes and productivity where necessary by amending/implementing systems
- Escalation point of contact for issues which may arise
- Quality supervision of work
- Liaise with Accountants
- Experience managing/supervising a team within an Accounts environment
- Excellent communications skills both verbally and written, with the ability to train and mentor others
- Having a strong eye for detail and being process driven is a prerequisite
- Experience of using cloud based accounts packaged (ideally Xero)
- Able to motivate a team
- Finally must be up for a challenge, this is a fast paced company where no two days will be the same!
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.