Site Manager and installer
An award-winning Exhibition and Events supplier is looking to add to their growing team with the addition of an experienced and well-organised Site Manager and installer. Working in a fast-paced environment, you will be part of a wider team and have experience working within the exhibition and/or events industries.
Your main role is to fully schedule and manage deliveries to ensure all projects are on time and correct.
- Managing site staff schedules and who is attending what jobs, working with other site managers to ensure this is kept up to date
- Delegating roles appropriately to ensure work is carried out to a high standard onsite and jobs are not issued to the wrong staff
- Ensuring all products are correctly wrapped and loaded for deliveries with quality control being a key part.
- Working with other installers on site to build and produce finished areas
- Ensuring all jobs are delivered to site on time with correct paperwork - working closely with office staff to guarantee this happens
- Controlling onsite staffing, making sure no areas are under or over staffed
- Working with other heads of departments within the business to ensure a smooth-running process from start to finish of delivery
- Helping to Manage logistics and accommodation for deliveries and collections with other key members of the team
- Ensuring health and safety processes are adhered to at all times
- Full clean driving licence?
- Any other vehicle licences are desirable but not essential?
- Forklift counterbalance and 7.5 ton driving licences are also beneficial but not necessary as training will be provided
- Exhibition or shop-fitting: 1-5 years
- Carpentry experience is preferable but not essential