Marketing Executive - Premium Leather Goods & Accessories
Marketing Executive - Premium Leather Goods & Accessories - London
Excellent opportunity for an established Marketing Executive or Marketing Coordinator. We are looking for a solid base of experience developing and delivering local marketing activity, global campaigns and brand activation's. We are considering applicants from fashion related retail background's and are looking for an individual comfortable managing multiple projects and in a fast paced environment.
A pioneering British brand with an a strong heritage dedicated to the luxury luggage and leather goods sector.
The brand are backed by private equity and have ambitious plans for growth. They are currently undergoing major international expansion to strengthen their position even further in a highly competitive category.
This is a highly exciting time in the companies development. The marketing and evolution of the brands are key and fundamental to the growth of the business.
We're looking for a marketing individual to join a growing team as the Retail Marketing Executive, reporting into the Head of Marketing and working across two core brands.
The key objectives of this role is to support +30 retail outlet doors with weekly/monthly marketing campaigns that drive footfall and in store sales.
In addition the role will play a key part in supporting the Head of Marketing in the construction, development, deployment and measurement of effective marketing plans for the brand in the UK, working with both retail partners and distribution partners overseas.
* You will attend weekly trade meetings to understand the performance of the retail business, and look to deliver promotional campaigns that increase sales during given periods.
* You will work with retail and e-commerce teams to devise, create and implement a multi-channel retail marketing calendar's for both brands, that is both creative and commercial, and delivers a consistent shopping experience across the relevant touch points.
* Responsible for creating and delivering retail display assets (both printed and digital) with the in-house graphic design team in line with company objectives into retail channels, ensuring the brands are presented to shoppers in a consistent manner and with clear brand differentiation.
* You will ensure buy-in from the key retail/ecommerce team relationships to ensure that campaigns meet their expectations prior to printing whilst still delivering against Brand goals, and measure their results for future campaign production.
* Maintaining positive relationships with shopping centre management/marketing teams to ensure the brands are given maximum visibility within the bricks-and-mortar shopping centres; digitally through their websites and social media channels, and where possible through brand participation in shopping centre's own marketing activities.
To apply for this role and for immediate consideration please apply by sending your CV via the link on this portal. Alternatively you can send your CV to