Sales and Market Researcher - Data / IT / Digital
Sales & Market Researcher - Lead Qualification, Generation & Analytics
An established client based on the outskirts of Exeter are currently seeking a Market Researcher to generate, introduce and increase sales opportunities whilst analysing existing and new client expenditure, interests and growth. Our client deals with huge corporate organisations across a broad range of sectors.
This is a chance to join one of the most established and globally recognised organisations within the Data, Digital and IT arena with excellent career paths and internal development.
Working within a very lively team environment we are looking for people with lots of confidence, character and ability to communicate with people on all levels and have a real passion and positive attitude towards presenting and introducing market trends, research and sales opportunities.
Overview of the role
- Contacting existing customers via telephone to ensure accurate information is being held on records
- Obtaining information by market research and analytics
- Updating an in house system with customer details, contacts, reviews and satisfaction
- Source new openings, opportunities and potential sales leads for the business development team
Skills and Experience needed
- Confident and clear telephone manner
- IT Literate
- Experience with analytics / market research
- Passion for IT and digital products / services
- Personable, reliable and well presented
- Attention to detail
- Commercially aware
- Self-starter - proactive
Our client will offer a starting salary between 20,000 - 25,000 per annum + additional benefits after probation + clear career development and progression.
Please call the office for further information or submit your CV direct via this portal with covering letter highlighting your relevant experience and why you wish to apply.
- Contact: John Ross