Mixed Tax Senior
Progressive and varied role with a vibrant and supportive Independent Accountancy Practice based in Bristol
Leading Independent Accountancy Practice - Based in the heart of Bristol.
The key responsibilities for this Mixed Tax Senior, based in Bristol are:
- Preparation of Self-Assessment Tax Returns, for OMBs/SMEs, HNWI
- Preparation of Corporation Tax Computations - working very closely with the Client Managers
- Liaising with the clients accordingly
- Oversight of the Payroll team, to supervise the running of the payroll function.
This Mixed Tax Senior role will suit candidates who have:
- 3 + years of Personal Tax
- Some experience of Corporation Tax returns (desirable)
- Previous exposure to Payroll
Base Salary - Experience Depending - £22,000 - £29,000
Career Progression to Tax Manager
Further Study Support