Insurance Branch Partner
We are currently recruiting for a leading insurance company who has a unique approach to business and understands the importance of treating customers fairly and providing the best service, but also putting fun into insurance whenever possible. They are looking for an Insurance Branch Partner to join their rapidly expanding team, providing customers with the best possible service.
As the Insurance Branch Partner you will be responsible for:
- Manging customer enquires/queries via different communication channels
- Using communication and negotiation skills to maximise retention targets
- Adhering with FCA, DPA and TCF
- Meeting required business targets by managing time effectively
- Providing relevant product information to customers that is clear and not misleading
- Cross Selling and Up Selling Insurance products
- Understanding business issues and recommending solutions to improve
The successful candidate for the role of the Insurance Branch Partner will have:
- Minimum of 12 months customer service experience
- Punctuality and a good track record of attendance
- Ability to work effectively as a team
- Natural flair for sales/customer service
- General understanding of insurance industry practice and principles
- Good level of verbal and numerical
- Insurance experience
- Experience in the Motor home/Camper market
- Understanding of Open GI
As the Insurance Branch Partner you will have previous experience in a Sales or Customer Service Environment.
In return the Insurance Branch Partner will receive a basic salary of between £20,000 and £23,000 with bonuses in place.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.