Precision Cylindrical Grinder
Position: Precision Cylindrical Grinder
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
Salary: c.£26,000 - £36,000 (Dependent on Experience) + Bonus
Working Hours: 39 Hours (Mon-Thurs 7.30-16.30 & Fri 7.30-12.30)
The Precision Cylindrical Grinder Role:
Due to their continued success, our client is looking for an experienced Precision Cylindrical Grinder to join them.
The current grinding machines they utilise include;
- Eufurt - Cylindrical Grinder - 3m
- Cometa - Cylindrical Grinder - 3m
- Churchill - Cylindrical Grinder - 3.75m
- Robbi - CNC - Cylindrical Grinder - 2.5m
- Cincinnati - Centreless Grinder - 0.6m
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- Must be time served
- Work from detailed engineering drawings
- Understand ISO 9001:2008 Quality Systems
- Previous experience in using steadies and grinding precision shafts up to 3.7m in length
- Previous experience with machining of exotic metals (super duplex, duplex, 718, x750, Hastelloy, Monel etc.)
It would also be advantageous if you have prior knowledge of the following;
- Previous experience in grinding multi-stage pump shafts
- CNC Grinding experience (Siemens Control)
- Centreless Grinding
- Other skills within a sub contract machine shop
Our client is a Merseyside based SME Subcontract Engineering Company established since 1931. The company specialises in the manufacture of valve and pump components for blue chip companies from within the oil & gas and power generation industry sectors. It is an ISO 9001:2008 accredited company.
They offer competitive rates of pay, several company bonus schemes, 5 weeks paid holidays *at average earnings, company pension scheme plus many other benefits.
So what are you waiting for? If you are interested in this Precision Cylindrical Grinder position, simply apply via the button shown.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Keywords: Precision, Cylindrical, Grinder, Eufurt, Cometa, Churchill, Robbi, Cincinnati, Time Served, Engineering, Engineer, ISO, Steadies, Grinding, CNC, Valve, Pump, Component, Liverpool, Manchester, Chester, Merseyside
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.