Registered Nursing Manager (RN,RGN,RMN or RNLD)
Registered Nursing Manager
£40-45K (dependent on experience)
• Due to the nature of this post, a full UK driving license is essential.
Our client is recruiting for a Registered Manager at their Nursing Service in Farnham, Surrey. Their emphasis is to promote a person-centred approach in all aspects of the support they offer. Their aim is to support residents to achieve their goals in life and they actively seek out opportunities for everyone to develop their skills and confidence through a variety of staff involvement, activities and other initiatives.
You will develop the staff team enabling the individuals they support to reach their full potential:
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, and working as part of a wider team of Home Managers, you will seek to ensure the highest standards of support are delivered in the service.
- Financially astute and exceptionally organised, you will join the team with a Registered Nursing Qualification (NMC registered with in date PIN)
• For this post it goes without saying that you will have full working knowledge of the 'essential Standards of Quality and Safety’, REACH Standards and Supporting People’s Quality Assessment Framework.
• You will be able to work with individuals to assess their needs and liaise confidently and effectively with local authorities to develop the business and manage change.
• You will join the team with a Registered Managers Award plus your Level 5 Diploma or equivalent qualification or be eligible to complete the Level 5 Diploma.
• You will certainly be experienced in Nursing management and will possess excellent knowledge of Care Standards, Regulations and Valuing People.
- Above all, you should be as approachable, as reliable and as dedicated as we are, and you’ll be poised to hit the ground 'sprinting’.