BIM / Revit / Historic Buildings / AutoCAD
My client owns a historic estate and is looking for a fantastic CAD Technician to come on board who has experience with Building Information Modelling and REVIT. This would be exciting work for a prestigious client where you could make an impact on and advise them about CAD policy and procedures.
- Communicate and liaise as necessary with the Design Authority, Project Leaders/Managers and other staff including fire and maintenance teams to ensure effective management and revisions of data, models and drawings
- Assist in the management of the Architectural information within the Common Data Environment, including maintaining a component library
- Carry out on-site surveys, liaise with specialists as required and produce detailed, models or CAD drawings unsupervised to become part of the estate wide record of all Architectural Elements of the Buildings
- Assist the estate in the transfer from CAD to BIM processes
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge and experience of BIM processes, including the BS/PAS 1192 suite of documents.
- Knowledge and experience of adapting, updating and authoring Architectural models using Revit.
- Knowledge and experience of authoring General Arrangement drawings with AutoCAD exposure to working with combined models in both Revit and Navisworks
- Experience of working with existing or historic buildings is preferred but not neccessary
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.