Finance Assistant - Brighton
Based in Brighton
£17,000 - £19,000 per annum plus further benefits
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has an excellent job opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join a growing business in the Brighton area on a permanent basis.
This position would someone with up to a years experience within a finance team or someone who is looking to begin their accountancy career and activity studying towards AAT.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, your duties will include:
- Raising monthly and weekly invoices and sending to clients
- Quality reviews of invoices and invoicing cycle
- Maintaining and obtaining missing timesheets
- Dealing with queries and resolving issues with clients, internal teams and 3rd parties
- Passion and desire to work in finance
- Confident with Excel
- Strong attention to detail and ability to produce work with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner
- Good organisation and workload management skills
- Able to work independently and in a team
In return you will rewarded with a competitive salary, opportunity to build a career with prospects and support towards your AAT studies.
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward! Due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.