Senior Business Development Manager - Energy Intelligence / Oil & Gas
Senior Business Development Manager - Energy Intelligence / Oil & Gas. - Salary up to £50k Basic + Uncapped Commission, OTE £70k Year 1, £80k - £100k Year 2, £100k+ Year 3!
About the Company
Our client is a leading market research and analysis firm within the Energy sector serving an extensive list of blue chip clients on a global basis. They provide comprehensive, timely and accurate research reports and datasets to support cutting edge industry analysis and strategic planning focusing on the Oil & Gas, Power & Mining sectors.
About the role of Senior Business Development Manager (Oil & Gas)
Based in the City of London and reporting to the Head of Sales we are looking to recruit for a Senior Business Development Manager to sell into the Oil & Gas sector.
You will be responsible for selling business intelligence and market data / analysis to new prospects targeting high profile clients across Europe and Africa within the Oil & Gas sector.
You will have full remit for managing your own territory and will be responsible for the full 360degree sales cycle from identifying new prospects through to closing business.
Although the role is based in the office there will be plenty of opportunity to travel to meet with clients face to face and to attend industry specific events for sales / networking purposes.
Reasons to join this Company
- Competitive Base salary with a generous uncapped commission structure, including over-achievement accelerators
- Central London location, exciting and vibrant work environment
- Excellent Sales training - potential for employees to become the best in the market
- Realistic potential to become Team Leader with 1-2 years when proven in the role
- Opportunity to progress into Sales Leadership or Account Management positions on longer term basis
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Degree educated
- Experience of selling business intelligence / market data / market intelligence is essential - minimum of 3 years required
- Strong new business focus
- Strong commercial / business acumen
- Experience of selling software, data or business information / business intelligence into the Energy / Oil & Gas sectors is essential
If you feel this is something you would be interested in and have the necessary experience please email your CV to us. We look forward to hearing from you!
ABR Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role and specialises in placing candidates into permanent positions within Media / Digital, Technology / SAAS, Market Research, Events & Business Information.
Due to high volumes of applicants we regret that we can only contact those who are invited to interview. Should you not have heard from us within 2 weeks you may assume you have not been successful at this time but we thank you for your time and interest in the role.