An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and motivated Finance Assistant to join a growing Media business based in Covent Garden. This varied role will be reporting to the Head of Finance and covering duties across the UK and Europe.
This is a temporary to permanent role.
To be considered for this role you must have at least 2 years experience in Accounts Payable and a solid understanding of bookkeeping.
- Process supplier invoices and enter onto system
- Match invoices to purchase orders and enter onto system
- Set up payments to UK and non-UK suppliers using online banking systems
- Set up payroll
- Reconcile invoice differences and queries, obtain credit notes before payment
- Process expense claims
- Monitor and report on company travel expenditure
- Prepare month end bank reconciliations
- Manage Credit Control
- 2 years+ experience in Accounts Payable
- Understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles
- Computer literate and able to learn new systems quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- Data entry skills, high attention to detail
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above advert then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.