Digital Content Manager
We are recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Content Manager to define and deliver best in class digital content that brings to life Towergate’s brand and propositions to our customers and stakeholders. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that Towergate’s websites, landing pages and social media channels are the best they can be when it comes to providing our customers with relevant, informative and engaging content - and in doing so, deliver great SEO. We will also looking for the successful candidate to harness Towergate’s industry expertise to truly bring to life our knowledge across all digital channels.
- To lead the development and delivery of content and social media strategies to support Towergate’s overall marketing strategy.
- To define Towergate’s approach to SEO, working with all supporting internal and external teams to deploy across all digital channels.
- To work with the wider digital team on paid search, UX and PR campaigns to ensure content, social media and SEO are fully integrated.
- To work across the Towergate Group to source expert content and work with internal and external teams to optimise for digital channels
- Editorial responsibly for quality control of creative output across Towergate websites.
- Ensure voice, style, and brand consistency across messaging.
- Keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Development and implementation of link-building campaigns that support the overall Marketing Strategy.
- Measure and report on content and SEO performance, both quantitatively and qualitatively
- To oversee the development and management of the Digital Content & Social Media Executive.
- 5-plus years’ experience in content marketing and organic acquisition.
- Financial services essential.
- Strong experience in social media.
- Ideally a BA in a communications related discipline - however experience is the key.
- Demonstrable experience guiding the content creation process from ideation through execution.
- Experience in digital marketing campaign strategy, content marketing and performance measurement.
- Demonstrated ability to research and implement SEO strategy and understanding of how content affects organic rankings and traffic.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, demonstrating passion around finding the best way to tell every story.
- Strong networking, influencing and negotiation skills
- Diplomacy and tact
- Commercially savvy
- Excellent planning skills
- Proven experience of budget management
- Skilled at working in a heavily networked environment across internal organisational boundaries.
- Self-motivated and proactive with ability to manage complex and varied workload
- Perseverance and integrity
- Approachable manner and excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Team player
- Results orientated
- Strategic Perspective
Urgent role please apply online ASAP