Accounts Assistant Accounts Payable
An Accounts Assistant (Accounts Payable) role has recently become available within the finance department of a multinational leading Fashion retailer. The role is based in Central London.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, this role will be responsible for the invoice coding, entering and editing of invoices on the purchase ledger database. Completing bank payment allocations, supplier statement reconciliations alongside dealing with the expenses.
The Accounts Assistant will do the following;
- Reconciliation of invoices
- Completing balance sheet reconciliations
- Coding, entering and editing invoices
- Multi currency
- Processing weekly multi-million payment runs
- Assisting with month end processes
- Managing relationships with suppliers from the luxury fashion industry
What skills and qualifications do you need to be a successful Accounts Assistant?
- 2+ years purchase ledger experience within high-volume and fast paced environment
- Experience using Navision
- Retail / Stock experience beneficial but not essential
- Strong MS Excel skills
- AAT or other accountancy qualification (beneficial)
Working for a renowned retail organisation that's going through an exciting period of growth. The role of Accounts Assistant (Accounts Payable) would suit a driven and ambitious individual that's looking for their next career move with a successful organisation.
Apply today or contact Louise Tallboy-Wood on to find out more