FTSE 100 British Retailer is looking to hire a high calibre Finance Analyst.
In this newly created role, you will be supporting their leadership team for Technology and IT, to provide cost control, analysis and decision support, in order to maximise business performance and focus on minimising cost growth.
- Key point of contact for the commercial IT leadership team to support the business unit's strategy and projects.
- Key point of contact for peers across finance to support on all IT related projects / initiatives
- Identify and support initiatives which improve financial performance
- Support the introduction of agile ways of working with appropriate governance in .com and IT
- Manage IT fixed asset register including regular review with commercial teams
- Manage external audit deliverables for Intangible Fixed Assets
- Managing key elements of the quarterly planning and forecasting process and influence the delivery of realistic targets
- Provide technical advice to commercial teams on accounting treatment
- Provide Finance review and challenge of new IT and business investment requests that require IT spend
- Generating solutions to financial control weaknesses and driving the operational teams to resolve them, following up from exception reporting
- Drive process improvements and enhanced analysis of investments through use of project management too
What we're looking for:
- Fully qualified ACA/CIMA or equivalent with flawless academic background
- Proven commercial finance experience gained in Digital/Technology/IT environment
- Ability to influence and persuade
- Stakeholder management
- Strong Excel