Sales Team Manager - Global IT Services Business
- Possess 4 years’ experience in a Sales Management role?
- Have a history of working within an engineering or mobile focused environment?
- Experience of working within a high growth, fast paced B2B software sales environment?
- Experienced at both tactical and strategic sales leadership?
- Target and results driven with a desire to succeed?
If this sounds like you and you want an opportunity to earn fantastic levels of remuneration whilst developing your career and core skills then this could be the ideal opportunity for you! You will be joining a company who operate from nearly 50 locations throughout the world and have been recognised as at the forefront of their industry.
A business who are experts in a wide range of industries including the, aviation, medical, rail and consumer sectors. You can become an integral part of an industry leading business who are winners of multiple awards whilst being partnered with industry leading names!
Sales Team Manager - Key Accountabilities:
- Lead and facilitate the contract negotiation efforts with potential clients to optimize the benefits to the organization
- Work within an established account team
- Be an integral part of this multi-million dollar account team, building upon their success to leverage additional business
- Identify new opportunities within two existing Communication clients across Europe (current requirements)
- Be responsible for the "end-2-end" sales cycle from uncovering the opportunities to closure
Sales Team Manager - Key Competencies:
- 6-8 years’ experience such as Network Engineering, or working within the Mobile services area would be a distinct advantage
- Must have experience of high level account management of enterprise accounts
- Energetic, enthusiastic & pro-active candidate
- Must have experience of working with a large fixed line telecommunications or broadband operator
- Cultural sensitivity, diplomacy and commercial awareness
- Confidence, credibility and influencing skills
- Must have experience of large scale, regional or national fibre/networking
- Stakeholder management experience, at all levels
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company who are widely recognised as leaders within their sector and can offer a vibrant culture, great training and development and excellent career progression. If you are a self-starter, commercially astute, well presented, full of boundless energy combined with excellent communication skills and want to be part of a fantastic IT company - then please get in touch ASAP.
SEO: Tech Solutions, Solutions Provider, IT, IT Sales, Tech, Tech Sales, Technology Sales, Sales Manager, IT Sales Manager, Senior Manager, Senior Sales Manager, Sales Director, Team Leader, Senior Team Leader, IT Sales Leader, IT Sales Team Leader, Mentor, Mentoring, IT Sales, Mobile, Networking, Engineering, Communications