My client, a large financial services institution, are looking to recruit a Projects and PMO analyst to work on a number of client engagements in their main London office.
This is not an accounting role, but financial services experience is necessary.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Reporting budget monitoring to the partners and stakeholders.
- Make sure invoicing and supporting analysis for fee negotiations are prepared accurately.
- Weekly reports to business units.
- Produce management information to senior accounts teams.
- Coordinating projects making sure engagement is running smoothly.
- Monitor project plans throughout the year across all service lines.
- Making sure financial results are prepared, summarised and effectively communicated to relevant internal stakeholders.
- someone who has completed Prince 2.
The perfect profile would be:
- Well-presented and organised.
- From big business - someone that can report to various different levels.
- From a non-accounting background but with an understanding of finance.
- Robust, able to liaise and deal with high-level partners.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.