Part Qualified Accountant
Established Professional Services Firm require an ambitious Part Qualified Accountant for a diverse role with Progression.
About The Role
Based in Modern offices and working as part of the team this role will entail:
- Statutory Accounts Production
- Company secretarial and company start up work
- Assisting with Tax and VAT computations
- Assisting with Management Accounts and Payroll
- Ad hoc Project work to support senior team members.
About Our Client
- Established Professional Services organisation based in modern offices, with parking.
- Able to support AAT/ACCA studies.
- Flexible working hours.
- You will be either part or qualified AAT, part qualified ACCA or qualified by experience.
- You will have recent exposure to work within a UK based Accountancy Firm, Business Services Organisation or Outsourcing company.
- Whilst you may not have experience of all the duties in this role you will be seeing to secure a diverse role and be keen to develop your knowledge.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)