Salary:£80-100K Basic Salary + £160-200K OTE Uncapped
Location: London (SE1)
Our client is one of the leading providers of marketing automation technology to the professional services community worldwide. Their client base is made up of some of the largest law firms, accountants and property companies in the world for whom they provide a range of SaaS based marketing technology including email marketing, website marketing, surveys and print marketing supported by a comprehensive reporting and intelligence suite.
Help build a highly effective sales team across our three market jurisdictions and lead all aspects of revenue generation from new sales. Manage the team and drive sales strategies and team activities to achieve the company’s business plan. The role is a hands on role but with management responsibility and will involve contract negotiations, business closure and the personal development of the sales team, This is not a management only role but one that will suit a candidate that knows how to sell, will thrive on having a personal sales target and is able to lead a team by example.
- Manage and where necessary help to build the sales team in the UK, US & AsiaPac to meet and exceed company sales targets
- Setting and execution of sales strategies and plans
- Setting of team sales targets and monitoring/coaching individual performance
- Negotiation and closure of contracts in line with company guidelines and approvals
- Maintaining all customer and prospect interaction in the CRM system.
- Help identify and open new verticals to expand the technology offering
- Help drive development activity by identifying opportunities for revenue growth
- The successful candidate will typically have over 5 year’s demonstrable track record of success in sales management selling similar solutions in the Professional Services market or similar markets.
- Similar solutions are preferably SaaS based marketing automation solutions.
- The successful candidate will be a confident leader, comfortable and experienced selling to all levels in customer organisations, and be able to sell value.
- It is important that the successful candidate can demonstrate enthusiasm for success.