Assistant buyer - Pharmaceutical / Medical Research
Are you at the beginning of you career as an Assistant Buyer?
Do you have an interest or background in scientific / medical research?
My client is looking for an Assistant buyer to join an expanding existing Purchasing Team in a growing organisation that specialises in research for the medical and pharmaceutical sector.
As an Assistant buyer, you will provide procurement support
- Order management and backup for procurement on the pricing and invoicing process, resolving operational day to day supplier related issues
- Maximize the efficiency of the purchasing process and analyze purchasing statistics to support negotiations and preparation of reports/presentations as required
- Identify & analyze potential cost savings
- Actively support procurement projects especially in E-Procurement and Lean initiatives
- Responsible for content on catalog and supplier management
- Maintain data in the ERP-system
- Assist in the budgeting process of Capital Expenditure, support procurement process
Candidates with a degree in Business Administration or Engineering are highly desired, however, this is by no means essential.
My client offers exceptional benefits including free onsite parking.
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions’ policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.