Monday to Friday: 1:00pm – 9:00pm
£19,040 per annum
Located on the Wrexham Industrial Estate
The Client Administrator will be responsible for the accurate set-up, maintenance and enrichment of payment Instructions and the generation of reports for clients. The role requires the highest level of attention to detail where the Client Administrator should be able to accurately capture and transfer information and instruction from clients to our system.
The Client Administrator will communicate with Clients to determine their requirements and decide a turnaround time target. This role requires the Client Administrator to negotiate with internal and external parties where necessary and communicate with them on a regular basis with any updates and ensure client satisfaction is one of their leading priorities.
What does a Client Administrator do?
- Actively manage multiple projects taking responsibility for meeting required turn-around time and with the highest level of accuracy
- Assess the volume and quality of the data received from clients
- Actively communicates with clients to complete data upload requirements and to clarify potential issues
- Ensures client satisfaction upon completion of the project
- Set-up and maintenance of client accounts
- Ensures that all missing mandatory information and non-complaint instructions are confirmed and corrected with the client
- Manage own workload
- Adheres to agreed quality standards - ensuring 100% compliance to company policies and procedures
- Responsible for generating reports for clients
What does a Client Administrator need?
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Effective communication skills: both verbal and written
- IT Literate: Use of MSOffice (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to manage high volume of work
- Effective Time management skills
- Professional in both attitude and appearance
- Adaptable to change
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
What is in it for you?
- 25 days paid holidays plus Bank Holidays, A paid day off for your Birthday, Childcare Vouchers, Eye Care Vouchers, Company Pension, Discounted Gym Membership, Free Parking and an annual charity volunteer day.