Part or Qualified Practice Accountant
Part or Qualified Accountant Required Tunbridge Wells
Must have practice experience
Full or Part Time
Salary Circa £25,000
Our client is a successful Accountancy Practice based in Tunbridge Wells that specialises in day-to-day accounting and tax needs. Due to expansion our client is looking to recruit a part or fully qualified accountant to join their team.
Summary of the role:
- Preparation of management accounts, VAT returns & bookkeeping from client core records.
- Preparation and assisting with file completion of accounts for companies, partnerships and sole traders.
- Statutory accounts preparation.
- Assisting with audits.
- Assisting with P11D preparation.
- Assist with the preparation and completion of accounts/audits at client’s premises or at the office
- Amendment and updating of file following director or manager review.
- Assisting with and completion of periodic and statutory accounts.
- Completion of accounts/audit preparation programmes.
- Completion of money laundering documentation.
- Ensure correct disclosures in accordance with Companies Acts.
- Ensure work is carried out promptly and efficiently within budgets and deadlines.
- Quarterly or monthly bookkeeping, management accounts and VAT return preparation from client individual documents or core records either at Firm’s offices or client’s premises.
- Prepare Financial Reporting Review and Benchmarking reports.
- Identify possible improvements to client systems.
- Prioritise work - and identify work shortfall or overload periods.
- Contact at appropriate level with client’s staff.
- Assisting the Senior/Manager in the planning and completion of accounts and audit work.
- Basic business tax computations
- Identify disallowable expenditure
- Previous experience in a practice is essential
- Either be a part or fully qualified accountant
- Have experience with the following software Iris, Excel, Sage Accounts, QuickBooks or Kashflow.
If you meet the above job description and would like to apply for this role please contact Aubrey at Select Appointments, Tunbridge Wells or apply online today.