German Speaking Management Accountant
A fantastic opportunity for a German speaking candidate to join a small, friendly and supportive team. This is an opportunity for a Management Accountant who is FLUENT in GERMAN.. This is a German Speaking Management Accountant role which would suit a candidate with 2-3 years experience within finance, based in Hemel Hempstead.
Key Responsibilitiesof the German Speaking Management Accountant role:
- Reporting to the Senior Management Accountant, then CFO.
- Responsible for the daily accounting of the German subsidiary including AR, AP and bank transactions
- Approving new customers, following credit control SOP and credit insurance policy requirements
- Managing customer account queries
- Supporting the sales team
- Releasing accounts, customer reconciliations, customer statements, allocating cash (as cover for credit control)
- Entering AP invoices and expenses following SOP. Preparation of payment runs.
- Accounting for and controlling returned stock through service process.
- Month-end closing, accruals, prepayments, fixed assets, payroll, stock reconciliations, etc
- German VAT return
- Supporting German subsidiary with all finance related contract issues
- Liaising with accountants in Germany for compliance, payroll and tax.
- Dealing with UK audit of German subsidiary
- Some travel to Germany, approximately once a quarter
- Assisting Senior management Accountant and other members of the finance team with ad hoc tasks
The Successful Candidate will:
- Must be fluent in German, preferably first language
- Part-Qualified accountant
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- Previous experience in a similar position
- High energy and drive for results
- Good communicator, team player
- Must have flexible working attitude
The successful candidate will have proven experience as a Management Accountant and ideally will be part qualified ACCA or CIMA.
An excellent opportunity for a dynamic individual to join an international company in an exciting time of growth. If this is the role for you then apply now, or send your CV to