Yield Executive - Global Travel Company
Yield Executive - This prestigious travel company are seeking a Yield Executive to join them on a permanent basis. If you have some experience in a Pricing or Yield role and are looking for the next step, this could be the role for you.
Yield Executive - Responsibilities:
- Assist in generating and executing price changes to maximise yield.
- Contribute to providing prices to Marketing team to support marketing activity.
- Accountable for responding to price match queries.
- Responding to operational pricing queries.
- Contribute to the review of price points, and product & inventory within own destinations and highlighting relevant issues.
- Analysis of data logs and taking appropriate action to rectify.
- Assist in the identification of system errors, support of user testing and implementation of projects as requested.
Yield Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience in a pricing & yield role in the travel industry preferred.
- Fully computer literate with excellent Excel skills.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Analytical & logical thinking.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to manage own workload and work to deadlines.
Yield Executive - Additional Information:
- Salary circa £19,000 depending on experience
- Excellent benefits and staff travel concessions
If you have the skills and experience required and are interested in applying for the position of Yield Executive please apply online or email your cv to For any queries, please call Lisa or Louise on . Previous successful candidates have come from a background of Yield Executive, Pricing Executive, Commercial Executive, Yield Analyst or Pricing Analyst.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk