Account Development Manager
Role: Account Development Manager
Salary: £35-40K Basic Salary + £70-80K OTE Uncapped
Location: London (SE1)
Our client is one of the leading providers of marketing automation technology to the professional services community worldwide. Their client base is made up of some of the largest law firms, accountants and property companies in the world for whom they provide a range of SaaS based marketing technology including email marketing, website marketing, surveys and print marketing supported by a comprehensive reporting and intelligence suite.
Qualify leads generated from lead generation marketing activities and build a pipeline of new opportunities that can be passed to the business development team with a detailed briefing.
- Build and manage a pipeline of opportunities designed to support the business development team meet targets
- Prepare and where necessary conduct product demos focused on client needs
- Prospect and build relationships with prospects in order to create a viable opportunity pipeline
- Learn how to negotiate and close new business contracts in line with company guidelines and approvals
- Diligently record interactions with their clients (such as calls made, emails sent in the company CRM (Salesforce)
- The successful candidate would typically have over 2 years demonstrable track record of success in direct sales or lead generation
- Inside sales environment selling similar solutions either in Professional Services or software sales in a B2B environment preferable.
- Experience with similar solutions, preferably SaaS based marketing automation solutions would be an advantage.
- The successful candidate will be a confident in their abilities to build relationships, comfortable and experienced communicating to all levels in client organisations ( typically CMO OR equivalent).