Medical Sales Representative - East Midlands & Anglia
Our client is family run, leading innovative manufacture of medical and surgical devices. The organisation is an established brand in the market and highly respected within their niche fields and open to candidates who are looking to progress in to a surgical sales role.
This is a brand-new position created within the company as consistent growth targets have been met. The role is for a Territory Manager covering the East region to develop business and manage some of their major accounts within the region covering their surgical portfolios.
Reporting line: National Sales Manager
- Developing new business with warm contacts in place
- Liaising with Procurement, theatre, Critical Care/ICU, A&E, Anaesthetics and Haemodialisis departments to promote their highly innovative products
- Building and developing long term relationships with senior members of the NHS and KOL's
- Developing the sales pathway for the highly innovative capital product
- Demonstrating and presenting key clinical evidence behind the products and effectively selling the benefits and cost savings within customer groups
- Providing sales forecasting to senior management team
- Attending all industry relevant conferences and exhibitions
The candidate will join a very forward-thinking company that are overachieving in the market, the role will be highly progressive with future plans to include a new line of management.
The organisation provides exceptional commercial sales and clinical training from top industry professionals whilst being provided a highly structured development plan to progress within the organisation combined with a very high, achievable commission structure.
Region Covered: East Midlands, East Anglia and North London
We are looking for the following attributes:
- 2 years' Sales Experience with a passion for Medical Devices
- Proven track record within sales and new business development
- Positive attitude with an exceptional work ethic
- Drive and determination to succeed
The company offer a competitive basic salary, great potential bonus earnings of over £20k per annum as combined with a comprehensive benefits package including company car, phone, laptop and healthcare.
Please apply today to be considered. If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please contact Vahn Burgess at Consult Search & Selection as soon as possible as this post is urgent.