P6 Project Planner
£45000-£55000 DOE & Benefits
This M&E Design & build contractor deliver major infrastructure projects . Their core markets are Rail, London Underground, Airports, Highways and Power stations. They are now looking to enhance their Project Team working on Crossrail with a P6 Project Planner.
With a Construction or Engineering related qualification ( must have) as a P6 Project Planner you will be Planning the delivery of a number of Electrical and Mechanical packages within this fast paced, ever changing project environment.
Based on a site near Romford as a P6 M&E Project Planner you responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Analyse planning and control requirements for the program of works.
- In collaboration with other project staff, client and project partners where necessary, produce breakdown structures, networks, schedules, critical path analysis, reports and other project planning documentation.
- Regularly update and monitor project progress, providing feedback to project staff and managers.
- Carryout project and program resource planning and levelling,
- Provide feedback to project staff and managers.
- Liaise with client and other project partners to achieve integrated planning across the whole programIn return the individual will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, and very real career prospects.
To be successful you must have/ be all of the following:
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in P6 Planning on multi-disciplined Construction or M&E Projects.
Experience of planning M&E projects using P6
Experience of working within the UK Construction Sector
Experience of monitoring and identifying risks to project budgets
Experience of identifying and communicating risks to project programs
Experience of proactively working with project teams
Stakeholder management experience
Strong, multi level, communication skills
Subcontractor Management experience