UX Designer. Based in Chatham, Kent my client has a new requirement for an UX Designer for an Fixed Term contract until March 2019 (You will be on my clients payroll paying £37k pro-rata -please do not send in your CV if you are looking for a daily or hourly rate, this role would suit someone who is available now or at short notice).
You must have experience in:
- Excellent interface and interaction design skills .
- Excellent navigation and architecture skills.
- Experience of online applications and software including web content management systems, social media platforms, Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office.
- Good experience of search engine optimisation and article construction.
- Experience of usability and best practice content design principles.
- Experience of applying web accessibility principles and requirements.
- Experience of metrics reporting and traffic analysis for example Google Analytics.
- Awareness of HTML and CSS.
- Understanding/interests of new technologies (touchscreen devices, smartphones, smart TV, etc).
- Be customer focused and dedicated to ensuring a high quality of service .
- Precise and high attention to detail .
- Must be commercially minded as well as editorially aware.
- Must be passionate about uses of design/information architecture/usability/accessibility.
- Disciplined yet flexible enough to work in matrix situations.
- Demonstable ability to analyse and interpret complex information and situations. Ability to develop solutions and plans for the medium term.
As an UX designer you will work within the Digital Services team to determine user experience across multiple platforms and devices.You will define the interactivity and user experience for a variety of services, designing solutions that balance user needs with business goals and technical capabilities. You should be driven by finding out how and why people use the services, and passionate about communicating these needs - designing effective solutions to problems that can be evidenced.
Please send in your CV ASAP!