Sales Ledger Clerk / Credit Controller
Are you a vibrant dynamic and experienced Sales Ledger Clerk who is striving for a new challenge in a growing company? A fixed term contract opportunity has arisen to join a fast growing locally based organisation. The Company are looking for a vibrant dynamic and experienced candidate to hit the ground running. The successful candidate would be part of a driven team in a business that prides them on an excellent service which keeps their clients coming back time and time again.
Ideally, you will:
- Have extensive knowledge on raising and producing up to date invoices for clients and sending these efficiently to ensure they can be dealt with for the company
- Provide excellent service for all clients and deal with any concerns, issues or queries with a high standard of care and efficiency
- Understand the importance of credit checks maintaining a professional approach to any circumstance involving company and clients
- Be a confident communicator with an excellent telephone manner
- Be self-motivated and a forward thinker with proven problem solving skills, able to think laterally and handle complexity in a rapidly changing environment
- Have strong time management and organisational skills, with unfailing ability to deliver to a deadline
- Be a team player - approachable, flexible and adept at working in a small team, but decisive and assertive when necessary in what can be a very fast-paced environment
In return, you will:
- Start immediately and be welcomed into a team representing a company that is growing in its field
- Be provided with a competitive salary
- Be provided with on-site parking
- Be part of an organisation that is growing and making a name for themselves in their industry
If you are experienced within a Sales Ledger Clerk role and want to further your career by working for an locally recognised company then do not hesitate to apply. If you think that you have the right attributes please apply.