Upper KS2 Leader
Upper KS2 Teacher - Year 5 or Year 6 - 'Good' 2 Form Entry School - Great Career Development
An exciting and interesting opportunity has arisen that is particularly well suited to an Upper KS2 Teacher that is keen to progress their career. This 'Good' graded school in the Mildenhall area is somewhat of an "Improvement Project" with the school's down-to-earth SLT very aware of the changes that need to be made in the school to reach an Outstanding standard of teaching.
This could be a real credit to your CV as well as a great opportunity to grow within a school, taking on additional responsibilities and promotions resulting in a TLR!
Have a read and apply if you're interested!
Job Information - Upper KS2 Teacher
- Upper KS2 Class Teacher (Year 5 or Year 6)
- Full Time & Permanent Class Based Role
- Great potential to take on a TLR - Subject Lead etc
- Part of an Improvement Journey - Great for your career!
- September 2017 Start
- MPS/UPS Payscale
Person Specification - Upper KS2 Teacher
- Experienced Teacher or KS2 NQT
- A genuine passion for teaching
- UK QTS is essential for all Teachers (Including Overseas Trained Teachers)
- Subject specialism is advantageous
- Someone looking to develop their career or commit to a school
- A lively, enthusiastic and down-to-earth teacher
School Information - 'Good' and Improving School
- Graded 'RI' by Ofsted however is improving to become 'Good'
- Really down-to-earth and fun SLT - They know their stuff!
- Great career progression and TLR opportunities
For more information, please call Oli to arrange an informal visit to the school.