Senior Management Accountant required for a multinational service business based in Birmingham City Centre. The company has a large international presence, but houses a small and close-knit team, and is now looking for someone with strong all-round accounts experience to help support their UK operation.
As the Senior Management Accountant, you will report to the Group Finance Director and be responsible for:
- Production of timely and accurate monthly management accounts for the group
- Calculating and posting journals (accruals/prepayments) and balance sheet reconcilations on the group accounts
- Supporting the budgeting and cash flow forecasting processes
- Maintenance of the fixed assets register
- Preparing the accounting information for the external auditors
As the group's head office is based abroad, there will be minimal international travel required for this role, so you must be able to travel approximately twice a year for a week in Europe.
The ideal candidate will be ACCA or CIMA qualified or finalist, study support is offered to those with a few remaining papers. You should have strong experience in management accounts, and also be ambitious and hungry to progress, as this is a growing multinational company offering progression routes. Strong Excel skills are also essential, and previous experience using SAP would be advantageous.