Band 5 nurses in Wiltshire
ID Medical is currently seeking an experienced and qualified band 5 nurses to work in: AMU (Acute medical unit), elderly care, respiratory, cardiac, emergency department (A&E) in Wiltshire area.
These roles are working from Monday to Sunday with various shifts types. The post holder will work a number of hours to maintain the most appropriate level of service. This will include some evenings as determined by the trust. So flexibility is a key requirement for this role.
The ideal candidate is passionate about delivering the best quality care for patients, can stay calm under pressure and is able to work effectively within busy and dynamic teams.
Core duties would include:
- Plan, deliver and evaluate compassionate nursing care to meet the patient's individual needs.
- Ensure the highest standards of care and safety are maintained.
- To be responsible for the assessment of individual patients using the appropriate programme/ models of care and ensuring co-ordination and implementation of the discharge assessment process and appropriate multi-disciplinary referrals.
- Responsible for the safe custody and administration of medicines, using a range of routes (once competency achieved) within the NMC Standards for Administration of Medicines and adhering to local policy.
- To support the nurse in charge with the day to day planning, the delivery of a high quality nursing service and the continuous improvement of that service.
- Promote patient involvement in care planning, Implementing and sustaining communication systems to keep patients and their relatives/families informed of treatment and progress.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum three years' experience as a nurse. One year minimum experience in A&E.
- NMC registration
Benefits with ID Medical:
- Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts available throughout the UK
- Excellent salary packages available
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.