Product Marketing Manager (Consumer Tech) - Global Loyalty Company
Product Marketing Manager (Consumer Tech) - Global Loyalty Company- £45,000- £55,000
My client is one of the leading Loyalty companies in the world operating in 26 global locations, in 170 countries. They are going through an exciting period of growth and rapid change and are now looking to hire a Product Marketing Manager for their mobile app products.
As a product marketing manager, you will be working on a strong portfolio of products that offer ease of access when travelling.
The Product Marketing Manager for the app solutions will own my client’s global consumer go-to-market for the software and services, which include mobile and desktop apps. This critical role will be responsible for driving go-to-market planning and execution, managing product launch strategy and processes, and managing of two people.
- Develop and manage global consumer GTM plan for software and services, from defining objectives, goals and strategies to measuring results and ROI
- Create and execute end-to-end launch plan and process for GoPro software and services in partnership with key stakeholders and teams across the company
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Sales enablement - communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch - plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence - be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition, and how to outperform them
- Go to market experience
- Management experience
- 5+ years of software product marketing experience with at least 2 years’ experience in a b2c facing role
- Very strong written communication skills
- 4 years B2C Product marketing experience
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Travel or finance experience is desirable
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending your CV or calling me now!
Aine O’Sullivan - Saas marketing consultant Consultant -
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.