Interim Management Accountant - Retail & Wholesale
This global wholesale business has an impressive HQ and is investing heavily into their finance function. They are looking for a Management Accountant with solid exposure to stock and sales analysis who can business partner the senior executive team. The business has several instantly recognisable brands across their portfolio and they are looking for exceptional communicators with a real passion for the industry.
The role responsibilities will include;
- Mentor the junior team members and take full responsible for the P&L and Balance Sheet of the business.
- Be responsible for consolidating all the Budgets, Forecasts and long term plans from across the business to provide an International view
- Challenge and analysis of plans, forecasts and targets to ensure a robust approach is taken.
- Preparation of regular balance sheet and cashflow forecasts
- Own the Month End process, with direct input from the Finance Partners and Junior Finance Analyst including preparation of monthly management accounts: P&L, Balance Sheet with preparation of analysis schedules and commentary (including risks and opportunities)
- Year-end statutory reporting preparation, including audit files and liaison and discussions with auditors Manage the total cost base in the Central functions ensuring budget is attained and where possible cost savings/efficiencies are considered
Our clients are looking for a qualified Management Accountant with experience of sales and stock analysis and solid SAP exposure is a prerequisite. This is a great opportunity to develop your career through this contract and further with the business.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.