Senior Sous Chef - Canary Wharf
We are recruiting for an experienced and talented Senior Sous Chef to join this very prestigious unit in Canary Wharf.
You will need to be adaptable - you will be covering both staff dining and hospitality - The clients enjoy all global concepts, from street food to fine dining and they expect the best - its an exciting yet demanding role with lots of opportunity to develop and progress.
If you are innovative and creative, passionate about using top quality fresh ingredients, and looking for a role which can offer both work life balance and career development - we want to hear from you!Package description
Senior Sous Chef
Up to £33,000
40 hours a week, Monday - Friday only!
High end corporate environment
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers,communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHERMain responsibilities
- Catering for 1200 staff daily
- Working in a team of 9, producing high end and high quality food
- Developing and supporting team members
- Supporting in the creation of exciting menu concepts from street food offers
- Adhere to H&S and F&H standards
- Stock taking, ordering of stock etc
- Deputise in the Head Chefs absence
- Superb culinary skill with a huge passion for high quality food and ingredients
- High standards and be quality driven
- Committed to food and customer service innovation
- Excellent people skills with the ability to develop and work well within a team
- Immaculate personal presentation, outgoing, passionate, excellent customer service and communication skills are required for this highly visible position
- Extensive knowledge of the fine dining and corporate foodservice industry in London is essential, as you will need to take this site to the next level in terms of cutting edge food and culinary standards
- Qualified to NVQ level1/2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
- A team player with experience of supervising a team within a similar environment
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.