Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Our Client, who are a Major Infrastructure & multi-disciplined solutions market leader are currently looking for a Marketing and Communications Coordinator on a fixed term contract to assist in creating effective marketing and communication campaigns for Brand awareness, Social Media and Bidding Wins.
Working closely with the Marketing and Communications Manager - You will be producing quality marketing collateral and ensuring best quality publications and news articles, both internally and externally.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting and supporting all internal communications activities including copywriting of publications for both online and offline channels.
- Reviewing all online presence and platforms regularly, ensuring content is fresh and relevant.
- Increasing brand awareness through effective and targeted PR & Marketing campaigns.
- Developing brand templates, ensuring consistency throughout the company, including regional offices.
- Overseeing print production.
- Keeping up with current with marketing trends, innovations, communication techniques and regulations.
- Producing innovative and cost effective campaigns - Both internal and external communications in print and online.
- Contributing to the creation of the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) report and promote stakeholder buy-in.
- Assisting with planning, promotion and delivery of corporate events.
- Collecting and analysing client feedback.
- Attend, arrange and book conferences and networking events on behalf of the company.
- Research, book and attend recruiting events.
- Support bids and tenders by providing relevant marketing material.
This position would suit an experienced Copywrite Marketing professional looking to work within a role which offers great exposure and progression opportunities.
The ideal candidate would have:
- 3+ years’ experience Copywriting.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work independently and within a team.
- Would be happy to travel to other offices when required
- Proven digital experience in working with Social Media channels and raising profiles online.
Competitive salary & benefits offered in return for your hard work. There is potential for the right candidate to be offered a permanent position within this successful and growing company so please apply for immediate consideration for this great opportunity.