Customer Service Exec (Arabic Speaking)
Paragon Meed is an employment agency working on behalf of the client. Our client is a worldwide Freight Forwarding and Courier Service company with offices in Wythenshawe, M22. It is a fantastic opportunity to get a progressive role with a well respected and rapidly growing company.
We are looking for a CS Executive who is fluent in Arabic.
- Good understanding of customer services
- Good worldwide geographical knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- An understanding of worldwide courier services
- Organisation and commercial awareness
- Teamwork player
- Flexibility and adaptability
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle customer calls and deal with customer queries
- Track and trace of inbound shipments
- preparing quotations
- Informing customers of transit times
- Third party collections
- Freedom shipments
- Retail collections - booking with agents
- SRN collections
- UK and POD updates
- During Team leader absence resolve station problem queues
- Clear outstanding audits on all UK areas
- Credit card reconcilition
- Update Duty and VAT
- In addition to the responsibilities listed, the postholder may be required to perform other duties assigned by the Station Manager / CEO from time to time. Subject to adequate experience and/or training.
- To participate in the annual performance appraisal and objective setting scheme.
- To work in accordance with all company policies including health and safety, employment, staff, quality and environmental.
- It is important that during the employment with the company and at any time thereafter, that any information relating to the affairs of the company is treated with the highest level of confidentiality.
- To have a detailed knowledge of and apply the company's business plan in all aspects of development.
£18k rising to £20k on completion of probationary period.
In general the working hours wil be 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
- High school or equivalent
- Customer Service: 1 year