My client a rapidly growing fashion retailer is looking to recruit a Management Accountant due to expansion within their business. The role will have one direct report and will report to the Finance Director.
The role offers massively variety and scope for someone to develop within their career within the organisation.
Role responsibilities include:
- Preparing the monthly management accounts for the sites and departments including profit & loss, balance sheet and cash flow.
- Preparation of year end accounts to Trial Balance stage on Sage for submission to external accountants.
- Preparing annual budgets and forecasts.
Weekly and monthly management reporting and variance analysis
- KPI reporting for the group.
- Liaising with revenue and sales managers in targets and sales performance
- Checking & sending out S/ledger invoices
- Tendering contracts prices with key suppliers including administration of utility contracts
- Preparation of monthly supplier payment runs
- Month end journals, daily posting journals
- Completion of vat returns
- Prep of Accruals & Prepayments
- Administration of payroll
The ideal candidate will be someone who is studying towards a formal accounting qualification or recently qualified. You will have excellent reporting skills on MS Excel including; pivot tables, look ups, if statements and be comfortable working within a fast paced growing organisation.
If you are keen to learn more about this opportunity please send an up to date CV and short covering letter to support your application.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.