Our Client, a Nationwide Commercial Legal Services Firm is seeking a field based sales person to join them as a Probate Consultant.
As a Probate Consultant, you’ll have the opportunity to support customers by attending meetings booked within your region, to explain how the company can support them and convert leads into sales.
What you’ll do:
- visit clients in their home to discuss their estate and what probate work is needed, provide a fixed fee quotation and convert the lead into a sale
- be available and flexible to attend a minimum of 10 meetings per week
- deliver excellent customer services showing empathy to customers at a difficult time
- identify referral opportunities to other areas of the company.
You’ll be passionate about helping customers and will have had some exposure to face to face sales. Ideally this would be from previous work experience which doesn’t need to be within probate.
We’d love to talk to you if:
- you have experience of working within a field sales role and in a legally regulated environment
- you are happy and confident working with very little supervision and can effectively identify when legal or other advice is required
- you are a confident communicator
- your organization skills are top notch, with the confidence to work in a fast paced and varied role
- candidates from financial backgrounds have been successful in these roles so we welcome applications from people with FPCs/CEMAP