Content Producer - Digital Agency
Centena are currently partnering a Digital Agency in its search for a Content Producer.
As the Content Producer you will be tasked with the vital role of briefing, creating and coordinating multiple-format content. Working with a senior editor and a team of experienced account managers, you will conceive, commission and create accurate, original and compelling content.
You will be a proven content producer, either from a journalism, broadcast, comms or PR background. You understand the difference between good and bad, you can drive good deals on suppliers and you can supply content in many formats. Your written English is excellent and if you have worked with video and social content then great.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Content ideation: Using detailed research skills, create on-brand content ideas that we can sell to the client
- Content production: Know how to brief writers, animators, illustrators, film makers, photographers, script writers to create branded content on time and to brief
- Content production: You can write great, lively and original copy.
- Content editing: You can edit content (particularly copy) to make it stronger, tighter and more accurate.
- Content maintenance: You are familiar with CMS systems, preferably Wordpress.
- Preferred: if you speak French as a second language then this would be a big bonus but not essential.
The salary on offer for this role is between £20K - £23K and is a great opportunity to learn from an experienced digital content team and develop your career as a Content Producer.
Please send me your CV and portfolio for more information