Events IT Support Engineer
Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in bespoke and standardised audio-visual solutions sector who is currently looking for an experienced Events IT Support Engineer . This exciting and unique opportunity is a permanent full time role offering an excellent salary package
ProfileThe role would suit an experienced and knowledgeable 2nd line IT Support analyst seeking to broaden their experience within a corporate environment. This is a varied and demanding role offering an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to gain experience of supporting senior executives within a banking environment. You will join a company providing cutting-edge audio visual solutions for major brands in many international territories. We have a customer-centric ethos and an open, engaging and questioning culture. You will find a company of creative, technical and very smart people who are passionate about what they do and developing others.Main Purpose of Position
- To provide technical IT support for onsite and offsite Events attended by both internal colleagues (including senior management) and external clients.
- To work as part of the Events IT team to ensure the smooth running of all technical aspects of Barclays Events whilst providing an outstanding service to Barclays events Management Teams.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Liaise with Event Management teams to understand technical requirements of Events
- Take ownership and manage technical aspects of events ensuring that they run smoothly from start to finish
- Onsite setup and support of IT equipment for internal Events and meetings
- Liaise with external venues to prepare connectivity for remote IT setups
- Travel to external venues around London and UK to set up and provide onsite support
- Some international travel may also be required
- Management of IT equipment stock including ensuring laptops are regularly updated
- Attention to detail and integrity of confidential data are essential.
- Flexibility with working hours and shifts are essential, including weekend work when required.
- Strong problem solving skills required to address business/customer issues quickly and efficiently
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards
- To ensure mandatory compliance with information security policies, standards and procedures.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- Well-rounded IT knowledge with experience providing 1st/2nd level technical support
- Passionate about customer service with good relationship management skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft products in a large corporate environment, especially Outlook and the Office suite.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience supporting corporate technology systems such as GMC, BES/BAS, and Active Directory.
- Experience of latest technology systems and devices, such as; Apple products and associated corporate Apps i.e. Good for Enterprise, Diligent Boardbooks, MobileIron
- Practical hands on experience of Cisco Telephony, networking both corporate and consumer solutions.
- Strong Remote Access knowledge, VPN, Aventail, RSA, Java & Citrix
- Understanding of VDI, VMware\vSphere
- Experience of IBM, Lenovo ThinkPad hardware solutions.
- Familiar with HP & Canon printing technology including remote printing via VPN
- Understanding of Corporate Rich Media solutions. Crestron, AV, WebEx, Clearsea
- AV/VC Connectivity - basic CTMS (Cisco TelePresence Management Suite) and Codian knowledge desirable
- Experience with Condeco MyMeeting room booking system or similar tool desirable
- Flexibility with working hours and shifts is essential, including weekend work when required
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Interested in find out more about this role? Apply online today and we`ll be in touch or alternatively contact Tom from our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.