Home Manager Nurse
Home Manager - Learning Disability Nursing Home - Guildford - £45,000
Work for a specialist contemporary company specialising in learning disability care.
This healthcare provider are a specialist in learning disability care. They have been provided social care and nursing care for over 25 years throughout a number of different services and programs. They have over a hundred different services across the UK providing individualised care to vulnerable adults in need of support. This provides plenty of opportunity for progression and development within the group. They are an award winning organisation who pride themselves on the high standards they hold with the vast majority of their services receiving fantastic CQC reports.
The home manager position is with one of their nursing homes based just outside of Guildford. It is a 25 bed service for those with complex learning disabilities and mental health conditions. The home are in need of a clinically sound manager as the home has a number of complex residents, many of whom are not physically able. The service are looking for somebody who can provide great leadership to a skilled team of nurses and carers in providing the highest standards of care.
- Overall responsibility and accountability for the management of the service
- Work as the Register Manager and uphold and encourage in others the required standards of practice
- Ensure, through effective leadership and management, full compliance to the CQC
- Ensure that all training, audits, records are all updated in accordance to policy
- Responsible and accountable for the delivery of the Quality Strategy, in accordance with the service needs.
- Previous experience in the management of a service or nursing home
- Prior learning disability experience
- Be a Registered Nurse (RNLD/RMN/RGN) with a valid NMC PIN
- Have a good understanding of therapeutic rehabilitation framework
- Have extensive experience with CQC standards and regulations
- Undertake regulatory CRB/DBS checks
- Generous salary dependent on experience
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Rewards scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life assurance
- Colleague assistance service
- Long serivce awards
- Discounts with fitness memberships
- DBS and NMC PIN funded.