Site Operation Manager - Multi Kitchen Delivery - Reading
Site Operations Manager - Multi Kitchen Delivery Only Site - New Opening - Reading - up to £35k Basic
My Clients mission is to bring the world's best loved restaurants into everyone's home or office- fast! A brand new concept in the UK - a fully equipt mobile kitchen unit provided by my client for the most popular restaurant partners in the UK. Soon, you could be managing a site that delivers the gold standard meals to thousands of customers in Reading each week.
I am looking for a fantastic site operations manager to launch the site and lead the team:
We're keen to talk to candidates who can demonstrate:
- A proven track record running a £1m+ T/O fast paced hospitality or events operation
- Have a passion for food, fast paced environments and delivering exceptional results.
- Have a strong operational, food safety and standards background
- Are very hands and will lead and influence across the whole operation
- Solutions focused and a great problem solver who can think on their feet.
- Manage upwards to the restaurant brands and influence their ways of working
- Entrepreneurial and who will thrive in building and influencing successful businesses around you.
- Are prepared to work a rota predominantly around evenings and weekends
- The desire to grow and succeed with one of the UK's fastest growing tech companies
My client believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any of the things that make you who you are- your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander!
The site will be opening in July and we'll be holding an interview day in the 1st week of June.
Due to the high number of applicants for this role, regrettably only those candidates who fit the brief closely will be contacted.