Our client, a well-established award winning firm is looking for Conveyancing Assistant to provide administrative support as a legal assistant to remortgage caseworkers working in a busy and thriving work environment.
The role will involve:
- Preparation of correspondence to a range of clients, mortgage lenders and third parties
- Preparation of Contracts and other documents;
- Checking Identification;
- Dealing with telephone calls made by the client, borrower or third parties;
- Keeping all parties in the transaction up to date at all times such as client, introducer, solicitors and estate agents etc;
- Liaising with the Land Registry and Mortgage Lenders to ensure the transaction is progressing smoothly;
- Obtaining electronic documentation from the Land Registry and submitting searches.
Salary: up to £15,000.
Location: Leeds city centre.
Clark Legal welcomes applications from all sections of the community and requests all clients for which it recruits to select staff solely on the basis of their merits, abilities and potential, regardless of, age, disability, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, political beliefs and affiliations, family circumstances or other irrelevant distinctions.