Engineering Graduate - Electrical or Building Services 2462
Graduate Programme - Graduate Engineer
Who we are?
You could be working for a global manufacturing business who are one of the world's largest manufacturer of electrical heating, also holding significant global market positions in domestic appliances, cooling, ventilation, and renewable energy solutions. Over half a century we have built a solid global business reputation, and our customers have come to trust in our brands, our products, and our people. Today we are at the vanguard of a low carbon revolution, with an unrivalled range of solutions in space and water heating, cooling, ventilation and heat recovery. Across the world these innovative low carbon systems enable our customers to reduce CO2 emissions and eliminate cost.
The engineering graduate programme
In the first 12 months of the programme we will take you through an intensive set of placements around our UK business, with at least one placement overseas. In the second 12 months you will become an integral member of the UK technical team, working on live projects for customers. But this programme recognises that a graduate needs a "real job" from the outset and you may be expected to contribute to the successful completion of projects from day one.
The programme offers great opportunities for developing you and we believe that the best form of learning is on the job. Graduates play an important role in every team, a personal mentor and a line manager will help you gain exposure to the whole business as appropriate. This is important for you to build a strong foundation for your career and help develop aspirations and long term career goals.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Provide an engineering support service for products to professional architects, engineering consultants and contractors in the building industry
- Participate in meetings and presentations as required in support of product development programs, live customer projects and other business requirements
- Formation of strong working relationships with production, distribution, research & development and logistics to strengthen communication and deliver an excellent customer experience
- Working as part of a team to deliver project programmes
Your Key Personal Attributes
- Team player with a professional attitude
- Able to work under pressure to deadlines
- Good communicator with some experience at presenting
- A good eye for detail and strong analytical skills
How to apply:
If you are determined to get your career started off on the right foot and want to get ahead of the game, get in touch with Tracy De Pass at FPR Group to discuss the role. You can call us on or email your CV (feel free to include a covering letter or some details about what you want out of your career so we can make sure we match up the right role for you!