Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Latin Teacher to join a school in Hounslow, West London. This teaching post is available for a September 2017 start.
About the Role:
- Latin Teacher, other additional language applicants are welcome to apply
- Latin offered at KS3 while French, German and Spanish is offered up to KS5 at this school
- Extracurricular responsibilities
- Marking/planning involved
- Salary grade - MPS depending on candidates experience
- Salary up to £30,000 - Negotiable
- September 2017 start
About the School:
- Secondary school with historic links to the community
- New building in progress with student expansion in mind that should be completed in the next year
- Located in a popular part of West London, with rail and road transport links
- Located a short walk from an overground train station - zone 3
- Located within walking distance of several parks
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Have proven experience teaching the UK curriculum (essential)
- Strong behaviour management (preferred)
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to quoting Job Reference number RXND9922.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.