Electrical Project Manager
Electrical Project Manager - £40-45k+Car - (Permanent) - Electrical building services contractor
Your new company
An established mechanical and electrical contractor providing building services to clients in the commercial, industrial and domestic sectors. Their current turnover is roughly approaching £15m.
Your new role
To manage electrical services projects. To ensure projects are installed to industry codes of practice, on programme and within budgeted costs. The role requires an experienced, flexible and highly motivated individual who is capable of working under their own initiative and as part of a team.
This is a customer facing position carrying responsibility for all project operations from receipt of order to final account including detailed planning, material procurement, labour management, financial and Health & Safety duties.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 3 years experience as an Electrical Project Manager in Building Services
- Experience delivering design & build projects with values up to £2million
- Good knowledge of health & safety
- Experience of procurement of labour & materials
- Ability to manage multiple projects at
- HNC/HND in Electrical Engineering / Building Services
- 17th Edition Electrician
- CSCS card holder.
What you'll get in return
- £40,000 - 45,000
- Company Car / Allowance
- Annual Leave - 25 Days plus Stats
- Company Pension
- Private HealthCare.
What you need to do now
For more information please call Ben Fox on