SSAS Client Account Executive
Are you an experienced SIPP/SSAS Pensions Administrator and living in or around the Leicester area? Are you looking for THAT next step on your career ladder? Then look no further! My client, based in Leicester are looking for someone motivated with YOUR experience!
Within this role your key responsibilities include;
* Provide a quality administration service in respect of the Small Self Administered Scheme (SSAS) arrangements allocated to the Accounts Executive.
* Provide technical and administrative support to the Account Adviser
* Maintain records that meet the requirements of the firm and the regulator
* Provide an in-house point of contact for the client
* Maintain a good working relationship with clients, other SSAS team members and Financial Planners.
* Assisting the other members of the SSAS team as required.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and attributes:
* Knowledge of the SSASs and SIPPs
* Good technical knowledge of different types of Pension schemes and their use in financial planning
* Ability to communicate effectively with clients and professional connections
* Knowledge of Data Protection legislation relevant to role
* Ability to work within level of authority and to refer work when appropriate
* Ability to operate an effective diary system
* Ability to create and maintain accurate and tidy paper and computer based records
Please quote 20209 when calling Alexander Lloyd on and ask for our Pensions and Benefits division This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.